I guess that’s what friends are for, to tag you. Thanks, Sakshi.
This should be fun. Let’s see…
1. I once killed a bird. (While driving in South Dakota. It rushed out from the side of the road and slammed into the grill.)
2. I once approached the one and only Govinda’s private residence to seek his
darshan autograph. Unfortunately, he had just left with his entourage for the airport.
3. When I was a little girl and used to ride horses, I had a crush on John Denver and dreamed of living with him in Aspen, riding horses by day, and being serenaded fireside by night. Don’t recall exactly how his wife and kids were supposed to fit into that scheme…
4. As a ‘tween, I used to wear the most hideous blue eye shadow you can imagine, and thought I looked damn good in it.
5. While standing on a long line at passport control at Brussels Airport, my eyes met those of handsome guy across the departure hall. Next thing I knew, he was behind me on line. He invited me for a coffee and on my next trip through, we hung out together for a week.
Are these my deepest, darkest? Ji nahin, baby! Those only come out over long, late night phone calls, or a few drinks with friends…
Now for the fun part. I tag Shoefi, Maja, Beth, T-hype, and Babasko. (I was tempted to tag Gaurav and see if he would give up a total of 10 secrets, since Sakshi already got him, but hey, that’s what his blog is for!)